Δευτέρα 26 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Προσκεκλημένη στην Ιταλία η χρυσή Ελενα δηλώνει

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and basketball court"I am so happy that I have been invited for this week in Italy to train, compete , to get awarded, to feel so much love from all the Italian people !!!
.
Thank you all for the great feelings and your Love.
Especially thank you to @kekkarate Team Karate Puleo Firenze for this invitation.
And thank you that I felt you and the rest of my team @dariapitta @coppolaus like my family !!!
.
I had so much fun and I am so grateful that I shared all these feelings and emotions with you guys !!! .
#karatefamily #italy #teampuleo #italianchampionship #nationalchampionship #team #dreamteam #kumite #fighters #friends #family @ Florence, Italy" δήλωση της Ελενας Χατζηλιάδου στο FB

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου